Organisation Design & Change Management
Whiteshield helps transform government structures, semi-public and private sector organizations by ensuring mandate, resources and capabilities are fully aligned. We bring deep knowledge of public transformation and policy reforms to organizational change management.
Addressing organization transformation requires an understanding of strategy, identity, and decisions within any organization. Some of the key questions we address are:
- How best to design a public or private sector entity to align resources with the overall objective?
- How to set-up client centric ministries, companies, or organisations?
- Who should be responsible, accountable, consulted, or informed?
- How best to establish effective roles & responsibilities?
- What is the best way to ensure effective change management?
Whiteshield addresses organization design by looking at these specific components:
- The requirements of transformation.
- Understanding what the change imperatives of any organization are. To do this, Whiteshield uses a systematic approach that looks at the tangible change requirements, as well as the intangible change requirements. The tangible change requirements cover changes related to strategy , the decision process and the cultural & identity. The intangible change covers the untold and unspoken wishes of organization members. This work is done via focus groups, surveys, and specific interview techniques that enables us to better understand what the actual change requirements are, and if they are understood and absorbed by a certain organization.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe now to receive our latest news