Organisation Design & Change Management
Whiteshield helps transform government structures, semi-public and private sector organisations by ensuring mandate, resources and capabilities are fully aligned. We bring deep knowledge of public transformation and policy reforms to organisational change management.
Addressing organisation transformation requires an understanding of strategy, identity, and decisions within any organization. Some of the key questions we address are:
- How best to design a public or private sector entity to align resources with the overall objective?
- How to set-up client centric ministries, companies, or organisations?
- Who should be responsible, accountable, consulted, or informed?
- How best to establish effective roles & responsibilities?
- What is the best way to ensure effective change management?
Whiteshield addresses organisation design by looking at these specific components:
- The requirements of transformation.
- Understanding what the change imperatives of any organisation are. To do this, Whiteshield uses a systematic approach that looks at both tangible and intangible change requirements. The tangible change requirements cover changes related to strategy, the decision process and the cultural & identity. On the other hand, the intangible change requirements cover the untold and unspoken wishes of organisation members. This work is done via focus groups, surveys, and specific interview techniques that enable Whiteshield to better understand what the actual change requirements are, and if they are understood and absorbed by a certain organisation.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe now to receive our latest news