Entering New Countries
How should companies enter new countries while managing government expectations? How should they navigate the policy, regulatory, market and compliance requirements while optimising returns? Which specific opportunities, which risks, and which returns should they focus on? Over the years, Whiteshield has accumulated a significant stock of experience and knowledge in how to enter new markets while aligning with government imperatives. From retail to manufacturing and telecom, we specialise in complex market entry strategies and executions, and provide assistance with practical local support.
Our approach aims at addressing the following questions:
- What are the overall economics of a country, growth and employment imperatives and sector regulations?
- Which partners, which players and which intangible ecosystem in the relevant sector should be targeted?
- How to ensure decisions are made on the basis of sound data in a data-scarce environment?
- Which scenarios and options to consider based on deep business analysis and overall country assessment?
- Which road-map for action should be pursued?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe now to receive our latest news