The ESG trend is quickly becoming a standard on the international markets, due to evolving regulations led by the European Union, aligned financial analysts’ requirements with the benchmark EU regulations, and investors’ expectations. The “ESG race” is spreading fast, and it will shortly involve all global markets. Those organizations that will be ready to manage the ESG opportunity will enjoy a lasting competitive advantage.
How Whiteshield can help
Whiteshield can support organizations to assess options for ESG compliance, but also to potentially update the business model in a comprehensive way, so that ESG becomes an integral part of it. To achieve this strategic goal, we address four critical questions:
- What are the minimum obligations for ESG compliance?
- Which capabilities are needed for ESG reporting?
- Which organizational adjustments are needed for ESG communication?
- What are the opportunities for the ESG-based business? As well as what are the strategic, organisational and operational requirements?
Whiteshield addresses the four questions above with a three-phased approach:
- Phase 1: diagnostics and strategy direction, including ESG framework review and baseline assessment
- Phase 2: Options and Roadmap, including options analysis for ESG approach and roadmap
- Phase 3: Detailed assessment, including detailed review of the company’s financials, products, and client portfolio, analysis of potential new market segments, types of clients to target, recommendations on incorporating the elements of ESG strategy into the company’s products
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe now to receive our latest news