Patricia R. Francis,
Overview of Patricia
Global leader in trade, development and investment having headed private sector, government and international organizations to engage informal sectors, women and SME’s in international trade.
- Chair of the Government of Jamaica’s Trade Facilitation Task Force and sits on the Boards of Jamaica Producers Group, Portland JSX, several family-owned companies.
- Director of the Alligator Head Foundation and the Rose Town Foundation for the Built Environment.
- Special Advisor to the Executive Director of UN Women (2018-2020)
- Head of the UN Secretary General’s High-Level Panel on Women’s Economic Empowerment (2016).
- Assistant Secretary General and Executive Director of the International Trade Centre (2006-2013).
- President of Jamaica Promotions Corporation (JAMPRO 1995-2006).
- Member of the UK House of Lords All Parliamentary Group reviewing how Commonwealth Countries can trade out of Poverty (2017-2018).
- Member of the Eminent Persons Group reviewing the future of the British Commonwealth and the African Caribbean and Pacific Groups future relationship with Europe.
Bachelor of Science University of Miami, Florida USA 1975, Major in Biology minor Chemistry,
Board Member of numerous education and institutional organisations, incl. IESE Business School, in the past – SciencesPo.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe now to receive our latest news