Environmental EngineeringSince 1978, White Shield, Inc. has provided quality environmental engineering services throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Our Environmental Services include:
- Asbestos identification
- Certified Erosion & Sediment Control Lead (CESCL) Inspections
- Environmental regulatory compliance
- Environmental site assessments
- Groundwater assessments
- Hazardous materials assessment
- Hazardous materials inventories
- Lead paint identification
- Pesticide remediation
- Petroleum contamination remediation
- Soil assessments
- Stormwater Pollution Plan Prevention Plan (SWPPP) Development
- Underground storage tank location
With offices strategically located in western and eastern Washington, we deliver a full range of environmental engineering and remediation services.
We have completed environmental engineering projects for
- The Hanford Nuclear Reservation
- Superfund cleanup sites
- The US Army
- The US Navy
- Major port districts in the Pacific Northwest
- The Cascade Mountains
- Puget Sound
- Olympic Peninsula
- High desert plateaus in the Pacific Northwest
- Washington State
- Idaho (including the Rocky Mountains)
- Northern California
White Shield’s employs engineers, scientists, geologists, and hazardous material technicians with decades of experience. We help ensure environmental regulatory compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, and environmental or natural resource issues.
We work with both public sector and private sector clients, including:
- Federal agencies
- Food producers
- Insurance companies
- Petroleum companies
- Site developers
- State agencies
We endeavor to provide solutions for property owners, site developers and public land management entities that meet all regulatory requirements quickly and cost-effectively.
If you would like more information about our environmental engineering services, please call us at (888) 882-1142 to discuss your project with one of our environmental engineers.